Let’s look back at the past year in terms of the publishing activities of our Institute. In 2022, our research published 90 scientific papers with a total IF 595.52 (average IF 6.62). Among the most productive departments of the IEM CAS are:
- Department of the Molecular Biology of Cancer (21 publications),
- Department of Neuroregeneration (15 publications),
- Centre for Reconstructive Neuroscience (10 publications),
- Department of Nanotoxicology and Molecular Epidemiology (10 publications),
- Department of Genetic Toxicology and Epigenetics (10 publications).