A new project of the IEM CAS entitled “Centre of Excellence in Regenerative Medicine” has succeeded in the call ” Excellence in Research” and has received support from the Johannes Amos Comenius Programme – OPJAK (open in a new window – available only in Czech).
The project aims to create a Consortium, which will partly follow on from the achievements of the Centre for Reconstructive Neurosciences – NEURORECON, and will be involved in research in the therapeutic methods of regenerative medicine and tissue engineering. The project is expected to increase the competitiveness of the Czech Republic in this field of science, primarily through new applicable research and development results. The project activities focus on regenerating damaged tissues that cannot yet be treated or whose regenerative capacity is very limited.
We will participate in this challenging project together with:
- Institute of Physiology of the CAS (open in a new window)
- Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics of the CAS (open in a new window)
- Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals of the CAS (open in a new window)
- Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry of the CAS (open in a new window)
- University Hospital Hradec Králové (open in a new window)
- Palacký University in Olomouc (open in a new window)
- Brno University of Technology (open in a new window)
- Technical University of Liberec (open in a new window)
- The University of Ústí nad Labem (open in a new window)
- University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (open in a new window)