The Director of the IEM CAS announces an open tender for the position of Head of department focusing on nanotechnology safety research.
- university education and scientific rank in the field
- completed PhD studies
- at least 8 years of experience in the field
- significant results of creative scientific activity in the given field
- organizational skills and experience
- language skills – active knowledge of English
- own idea of the focus and goals of the department fitting into the concept of the institute and the department’s funding strategy
- stable background of a public research institution
- interesting work in an academic environment
- support for further education
- flexible working hours
- employee benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 5 days of medical leave, allowance for meals, allowance for supplementary pension insurance, multisport card
The employment relationship is for a fixed period from 01/01/2024 to 31/12/2026 with the possibility of extension.
Place of work:
- Vídeňská 1083, Prague 4
Applications with a structured curriculum vitae, documents on qualifications, an overview of previous experience, a list of main scientific works and an idea of the focus and goals of the department should be sent in writing no later than 30 September 2023 to the address:
Institute of Experimental Medicine of the CAS
Secretariat of the Director
Vídeňská 1083, 142 20, Prague 4
phone: +420 241 062 230
electronically to the e-mail address: email@example.com.